1. Relieves PMS Symptoms: With about 75 percent of women experiencing PMS symptoms, it’s definitely a health topic on a lot of minds.
2. Reduces Uterine Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous tumors found within the uterine walls, often resulting in a change in the size or shape of the uterus as well as several unpleasant symptoms.
3. Improves Female Fertility: Chaste Tree Berry has been shown to improve fertility, particularly for women with luteal phase defects (shortened second half of the menstrual cycle).
4. Clears Up Acne: Hormone imbalances and fluctuations can be the root of acne, especially if you’re a woman.
5. Treats Endometriosis: Endometriosis is an often painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus grows outside your uterus.
6. Remedies Amenorrhea: Amenorrhea is a medical condition in which a woman of reproductive age has her menstrual cycle stop suddenly.
7. May Promote Lactation: In Europe, chaste berry is one of the most highly acclaimed herbs for promoting lactation.
8. Lowers Menopause Symptoms: Menopause is the permanent end of menstruation and fertility, defined as occurring 12 months after your last menstrual period.
9. Treats Enlarged Prostate: Benign prostatic hyperplasia is an age-associated prostate gland enlargement that can cause urination difficulty.